Restructurings and transformations
- We advise on the planning and implementation of such processes as company merger, division, transformation and/or liquidation.
- We develop timelines for restructuring processes.
- We support clients at each stage of implementation, by offering either turnkey end-to-end solutions with clients’ minimum involvement, or by merely supervising projects run by clients.
- Transaction structuring based on the co-operation with a group of experienced foreign advisors ensures smooth completion of transactions in various jurisdictions.
- We deliver registered companies serving as SPVs in Poland and abroad.
Advice on restructuring of family firms
- We advise on the planning and implementation of the optimal legal frameworks for particular types of business, taking into consideration the client’s needs and the specifics of the client’s situation.
- We support our clients in the decision-making process.
- We develop detailed timelines for planned actions, taking into account their cost and time necessary for implementation.
- We support clients at each stage of restructuring, by offering either turnkey end-to-end solutions with clients’ minimum involvement, or by merely supervising projects run by clients.
- We assist in the process of restructuring of family assets located in Poland and abroad.
Selected restructuring projects
- Advising in relation to a complex and multi-layered restructuring of portfolio companies including, among other things, establishing a Closed-end Investment Fund and conducting a procedure (together with the Investment Fund Company managing said Closed-end Investment Fund) aimed on one hand at designing the ultimate structure for the purpose of investment activity, and on the other at preparing it for the needs of settlement of cash flows arising out of the disposal of the controlling stake in a major player operating in the TMT sector.
- Advising in relation to a restructuring of companies holding the majority stake in HubStyle (a Polish company listed on the WSE in Warsaw and operating in the clothing industry) including, among other things, contribution of the majority stake to a Polish company by a foreign controlling company, and next a downstream cross-border merger of said companies.
- Advising in relation to the restructuring of Antczak Group (real estate) by, among other things, structuring the investment, planning the flows and distribution of proceeds from the disposal of the investment, conducting a merger by acquisition of investment companies, and exit of a co-investor through redemption of shares, designing and implementing a settlement system, co-operating with an investment fund company and other participants of the multi-layered process.
- Advising in relation to a multi-staged consolidation of EDF Group, including mergers, a spin-off a shared-services centre (SSC), a public share issue, and other restructuring aspects of the entire group.
- Advising in relation to a multi-staged restructuring of Stock Group, including merger of companies, transformations and liquidations, as well as share redemptions and bond issues.