Does your business have a liquidity issue? Or perhaps you do not want your long-established business to fail and disappear due to temporary difficulties?
We support our clients in reforming their business. We apply the appropriate restructuring solutions giving you protection from creditors and allowing you to get back on track.
Maybe you are planning to acquire interesting assets at attractive prices? We can advise on M&As of distressed assets.
Why do clients choose us?
We approach every client individually and differently
- Are you interested in personal responsibility, saving a company or only its valuable assets? Or perhaps you wish to acquire assets? Our client defines their goal and our job is to select the appropriate instruments.
- We are a restructuring adviser licensed by the Ministry of Justice.
We provide a wide range of services
- We provide restructuring support to companies at risk of insolvency.
- We help you develop business reform plans and get protection from creditors.
- We select the appropriate restructuring procedure and represent clients in court proceedings.
- We manage pre-pack administration processes (acquisition of assets as part of a pre-arranged liquidation process), we carry out due diligence on the purchased assets, and we also negotiate and draft the transaction documents.
- We have advised on the acquisition of valuable assets (modern production line) from the liquidator of an insolvent company.
- We have worked on opening restructuring proceedings, we prepared arrangement proposals and business plans for the duration of the implementation of agreements, we have also obtained creditors’ and court’s approvals.
- We have authored many insolvency analyses in which we assessed (1) the liability threat to our client and (2) ways to manage this risk.