Restructuring and insolvency proceedings
- We advise clients on developing restructuring scenarios for businesses that are insolvent or face the risk of insolvency.
- We assist in developing restructuring and recovery plans.
- We hold a restructuring advisor licence issued by the Polish Minister of Justice.
- We represent clients in restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings
- We analyse the effectiveness of agreements concluded, and consequences resulting therefrom in case of bankruptcy.
- We provide advice on securing parties’ interests in case of a debtor’s bankruptcy.
- We analyse the state of insolvency and help mitigate liability risks connected therewith.
- We support clients in transactions involving the purchase of enterprises/assets from bankruptcy estate receivers, with respect to due diligence of the assets being purchased, as well as the development and negotiation of transaction documents, including with respect to pre-pack arrangements.