Transactions involving sale and purchase of shares, enterprises
- We conduct both vendor due diligence and buy-side due diligence
- We assist clients in negotiating and drafting business and legal assumptions for transactions.
- We provide comprehensive legal and tax advice during M&A transactions involving sale and purchase of shares in companies, partnerships, enterprises and/or components thereof.
- We represent clients before regulatory institutions (e.g. the Polish Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, the Polish Financial Supervision Authority), courts and tax authorities.
- We provide post-transaction legal and tax advice, including with respect to restructurings and corporate structure changes.
Negotiations in investment and economic processes
- We support our clients in negotiations relating to investment and economic processes. In addition to providing legal and tax advice, our team also assists in business negotiations domestically, and in dealings with foreign business partners.
- We draft and negotiate investment agreements and provide comprehensive and rounded legal, tax and financial support.
Structuring of investments, companies and funds
- We advise on the planning and implementation of the optimal legal frameworks for ventures and/or investments.
- We provide legal and tax analysis of business assumptions, and assistance in selecting appropriate regulatory framework.
- Our solutions involve Polish and foreign companies and funds.
- Transaction structuring based on the co-operation with a group of experienced foreign advisors ensures smooth completion of transactions in various jurisdictions.
Selected M&A projects
- Managing the entrance of an investor to Cools Group S.A. (production of edible ice) – carrying out a due diligence review, negotiating the letter of intent and term sheet, implementing the transaction, establishing a joint-stock company, drawing up the statutes and financing chain scheme, developing corporate governance rules, and delivering day-to-day advice to the company.
- Advising in relation to the restructuring of Antczak Group (real estate) by, among other things, structuring the investment, planning the flows and distribution of proceeds from the disposal of the investment, conducting a merger by acquisition of investment companies, and exit of a co-investor through redemption of shares, designing and implementing a settlement system, co-operating with an investment fund company and other participants of the multi-layered process.
- Preparing Sigmoidal group companies (IT industry) to the entrance of an outside investor, including providing support to the client in conducting a vendor’s due diligence, and participating in negotiations.