- We support clients through public offerings and introduction of securities to trading.
- We advise GPW-listed companies in relation to, among other things, disclosure requirements, regulatory matters, announcements of acquisition of significant blocks of shares, and co-operate (and negotiate) with other advisers etc.
- We manage structured assets in investment funds, including by negotiating the establishment and operation of the fund, contributing and structuring of assets, maintaining the fund in co-operation with an investment fund company.
- We also provide comprehensive assistance in relation to transferring/liquidating such entities/structures by e.g. delisting and liquidation of funds and regulatory advice relating thereto.
Selected capital markets project
- Providing comprehensive legal and tax assistance to the listed company 4fun Media S.A. including, among other things, day-to-day advice, assistance in regulatory matters, including in proceedings before the Polish Financial Supervision Authority and public administration bodies.
- Advising in relation to a restructuring of companies holding the majority stake in HubStyle (a Polish company listed on the WSE in Warsaw and operating in the clothing industry) including, among other things, contribution of the majority stake to a Polish company by a foreign controlling company, and next a downstream cross-border merger of said companies.
- Advising in relation to a complex and multi-layered restructuring of portfolio companies including, among other things, establishing a Closed-end Investment Fund and conducting a procedure (together with the Investment Fund Company managing said Closed-end Investment Fund) aimed on one hand at designing the ultimate structure for the purpose of investment activity, and on the other at preparing it for the needs of settlement of cash flows arising out of the disposal of the controlling stake in a major player operating in the TMT sector.