Pursuant to application of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR“), you are hereby provided with our policy regulation to inform you of the processing of data and its governing principles.
Personal data are controlled by Panasiuk&Partners spółka komandytowa (previously „YOURS Panasiuk spółka komandytowa”) with its registered office in Warsaw, at 18/5 Nowogrodzka Str., P.C. 00-511 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court of the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 465801, holder of tax ID (NIP) 701-038-45-37 and statistical number (REGON) 146728168, represented by Anna Maria Panasiuk, the general partner authorised to individual representation of the partnership, tel. 0048 22 625 0698, e-mail: Anna Maria Panasiuk email@example.com (“Administrator”).
Personal data are processed by the Administrator in accordance with the principles set forth in regulations on personal data protection and maintains confidentiality of personal data and protects the data against unauthorised access by third parties in accordance with the above regulations, the Polish Act on the Bar of 26 May 1982 (J.L. 1982 No 16, item 124), and the Polish Act on Legal Counsels of 6 July 1982 (J.L. 1982 No 19, item 145).
As part of its business activity, Administrator collects and processes personal data pursuant to:
Article 6(1)(f) GDPR – for purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator: provision of services to clients, service marketing, including information on events organised or participated in by the Administrator, i.e. trainings, conferences, etc. and on its activities, as well as analytical and statistical purposes and ensuring data communications security related to the panasiuk.com.pl website;
Article 6(1)(b) GDPR – for the performance of contracts concluded between the Administrator and its clients, including provision of trainings, cooperation with suppliers and other entities cooperating with the Administrator;
Article 6(1)(c) and (a) GDPR – for recruitment of persons interested in working for or cooperating with the Administrator;
Article 6(1)(c) GDPR – for compliance with legal obligations to which the Administrator is subject.
The processing of personal data, depending on the purpose, may be voluntary (yet may be necessary for said purpose) or mandatory. The processing of personal data as part of legal assistance provision is regulated in agreements concluded with clients or in the general terms of the legal service provision. Sending of commercial messages by electronic means requires your prior consent. You have the right to access and correct your data, limit their processing or remove them, as well as object against data processing. In the event of breach of data processing regulations by the Administrator, you have the right to complain to the President of the Polish Office for Personal Data Protection. If you do not wish that the Administrator process your personal data for marketing purposes, you have the right to object to such use of your personal data at any time.
Personal data shall be processed, respectively, until the conclusion of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator in connection with the processing of certain data, until the expiration of periods related to performance of contract to which data processing pertains or expiration of duties required under the law, until an objection is raised to the processing for marketing purposes. Newsletters and messages containing other information shall be sent until an objection is raised in this respect.
Recipients of your personal data may include, respectively, authorised employees and co-workers of the Administrator, as well as external service providers (e.g. IT service providers, marketing and promotion service providers, other entities processing data for the Administrator pursuant to agreement entrusting the processing of personal data or pertinent empowerment, accountants, chartered accountants and auditors, lawyers, public administration bodies, public services and courts.
Personal data processed by the Administrator may be transferred to recipients in countries from outside the European Union (“third countries“) for the purposes of contract performance. Any other transfer of data to third country shall take place upon your consent. In the event of personal data transfer to third countries outside the EU, The Administrator shall employ appropriate instruments to ensure the security of your personal data.
POLICY REGARDING COOKIES AND OPERATING DATA
- Cookies are saved by the server on the User’s computer.
- In order to use the Website, it is necessary to allow Cookies to be stored on the User’s computer. Lack of authorization may result in impossibility or difficulty in using the Website.
- Cookies are not used to collect User’s personal data.
- Cookies do not change the User’s computer configuration, they do not serve to install or uninstall any computer program, they do not interfere with the integrity of the system or User’s data.
- The Administrator reserves the right to use the services of third parties in the development of statistics on the use of the Website. The Administrator declares that in such a case, no data identifying Users will be made available to such entities.
- The Website uses three types of cookies: session, constant and analytical cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they log out (leave the page). Constant cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User. Analytical cookies allow a better understanding of how the User interacts with the content of the Website. They collect information about the manner of using the Website, the type of page from which the User was redirected, and the number of visits and time of the User’s visit to the Website. This information does not record the User’s specific personal data, but it is used to develop statistics on the use of the Website.
- In accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243), the User has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser.
- How to manage cookies – instructions from producers of web browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
Regulation was issued on August 1st of 2019