In today’s increasingly globalised world, for many companies, operating in more than one market is becoming not only an option but also a necessity. Companies operating on the international market face challenges related to the nature and specificity of their business, but not only. Navigating the intricacies of law and taxation in different jurisdictions is a must. International taxation is an area which is just as dangerous as it is full of numerous opportunities. Take advantage of the best sides of different legal and tax systems on your way towards achieving a worldwide reach, grow your business safely and profitably.
In response to the needs of entrepreneurs who want to:
- start their expansion into international global or local markets,
- relocate their business to another country, for any reason,
- search for development opportunities abroad,
our team of experts provides support in all matters related to international taxation, including international tax planning or conducting international tax settlements, as well as the transfer of tax residence abroad.
In the field of international taxation, we will provide
Send your inquiry
- International tax planning consultancy
- Consultation in the process of determining an appropriate tax residence
- Full support in the process of obtaining the right tax residence
- Intermediation in the contacts with Polish and foreign fiscal authorities
- All kinds of support for international tax settlements
The process of cooperation with Panasiuk & Partners
We always adapt our services and the formula of their provision to the customer’s needs, trying to treat everyone with individually tailored attention. Therefore, our services are characterised not only by professionalism, but also by flexibility and personalisation of approach. We are focused on proposing time-saving solutions in order to find the best course of action as soon as possible and deal with its implementation. Therefore, in many cases, we offer our own consultation system with a unique workshop formula. During such sessions, several experts examine the client’s case with regard to multiple aspects – which allows us to quickly and efficiently determine the best solution and understand the client’s needs well in combination with possible tax and legal solutions.
We act holistically, i.e., we combine international taxes for companies with personal plans of entrepreneurs, and do not forget about business goals (present and future ones). We have a practical approach to expansion. We have been specializing in it for over 20 years. And just in 2022 alone, we responded to inquiries from over 300 entrepreneurs in this area.
The outline of the cooperation model was created after years of experience with our clients and most of them look like this:
Send your inquiry
- A client contacts our office,
- Description of the problem or project by the client,
- The analysis of the case by our experts,
- A conversation between our experts and the client – often in the form of a workshop with experts from several fields,
- Preparation of – depending on the complexity of the topic – a summary, memorandum or tax opinion
- Taking a joint decision on further actions – execution of the plan.